VICTORY OVER SHAME
Welcome to Victory over shame!
Welcome to Victory over shame!
Welcome to Victory over shame, this website is created to bring you HOPE and ENCOURAGEMENT if you struggle with unwanted same sex attraction or social anxiety. I hope that in sharing my testimony, you will find that God is for you, LOVES YOU and is more powerful and greater than your struggles. God has a good plan for your life and He loves you. I hope you will see that you are not stuck in your situation or forgotten by God, the victory is in turning to Jesus Christ for a new life. I was stuck with desires that I didn't want, thoughts that left me feeling guilt and condemnation, strongholds I could not break. But Jesus has given me victory over my mind and heart desires of same sex attraction. I can honestly say that today I am more free from the struggle than I have ever been in my life and the freedom is so sweet and real. I am free.
Whoever you are, there is hope for you;
- A TEENAGER, afraid and alone in this struggle, wanting to resist but facing an onslaught of temptations.
- A CHRISTIAN MILLENNIAL who is outnumbered by friends who says "gay is okay, live it up, YOLO" but in your heart you know it is a sin against God and you need help to stand.
- A HUSBAND OR A WIFE who is struggling with strongholds that you cannot seem to break and are afraid to tell your spouse out of shame and fear or perhaps you might be living a double life and are on the edge of destruction.
- A PASTOR, DEACON, WORSHIP LEADER, GRANDMOTHER, GRANDFATHER or someone no one would suspect is living in deep shame and guilt with your struggle.
- AN LGBT individual who has lost hope that God will receive you back. Maybe you can no longer see a way out of your lifestyle and past choices. But God...YES there is hope!
Whoever YOU are, THERE IS HOPE AND GOD LOVES YOU. GOD STILL LOVES YOU AND STILL HAS A PLAN FOR YOU.
God hears those cries of help and I know that His heart is to bring you hope and give you victory.
In 1 Corinthians 6, Paul tells us that some followers of Jesus Christ were ex-homosexuals, ex-adulterers, ex-sexually immoral people, ex-idolaters and the list goes on and on. There is truly hope for anyone who desires to know God, repent and turn to Him.
This scripture is proof.
BUT GOD SHOWED HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US BY SENDING CHRIST TO DIE FOR US WHILE WE WERE STILL SINNERS. -Romans 5:8
God knows what your struggling with and you haven't clicked on this webpage by accident. He has heard your cry and His will for you is to give you a new life, new desires and give you a new heart. He gave up His son, Jesus, to die on a cross for you so that you can live and not be punished for your sins, so that you can go free. Jesus paid the price for you life, if you will receive Him. You can be free and transformed.
I found out that Jesus words are true when He stated this.... "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
I have been in awe of the power of God through Jesus Christ. When Jesus sets you free, you will be free indeed.